6.12.2008

Grandma's Wedding









We took our first family trip two weeks ago to the Outer banks, for Grandma's Wedding. My Grandma Patti and Carlos got married in Kitty hawk and me, mommy and daddy spent the weekend at the beach house. We had a really fun time, I was the life of the party. I think everyone was more excited to see me than the bride! I got to meet a lot of my family I hadn't seen yet, it was awesome!! I also discovered I LOVE the hammock. The hammock by the pool is the place to be, let me tell you. I can't wait to take a dip in the pool!! Here are a few pictures form the weekend. Check out my super cool fancy pants outfit I rocked to the wedding!

3 comments:

Jim said...

Greyson,

Thanks for bringing your parents over for dinner. I know it's a bother for a Super Hero to have to drag his parents along, but we enjoy seeing them as well. Just the price you have to pay for having great parents.

You wedding outfit was killer. Like you needed to dress up to get all the girls.....

Remember our talk outside. I have other stories to tell you about your dad, and they all weren't Jorge's fault.

Anonymous said...

And Aunt Steph has stores that even Grandpa doesn't know about....

Sweet suit, you are one stylin little guy.

Big hugs to my favorite super hero and Mom & Dad too.

Devon said...

The wedding was so fun! greyson looked so cute in his little outfit!

~Devon