12.19.2008

since its almost x-mas

First Thanksgiving family photo

Greyson's first Thanksgiving was spent down in the Ourter Banks at Bremuda West, with my side of the family. We had a really nice time, the weather was beautiful and the food was tasty. Greyson was the center of attention all day, since they hadn't seen him in a while. i can't wait until next year, when he can really dig into the good eats!
I guess I should post some pics from Turkey Day! Sadly we really didn't get to many good ones, due to the camera being on the fritz, but here is what we have. Yes Greyson did get to "gum" on some Turkey, and I'm sure behind Chris and I's back, my family gave him some other fixings...that were not pre-approved by us. HAHA. I'm not sure what the appeal is with feeding other peoples babies "big people food", but everyone LOVES to do it. All is all we had a really nice time...and PS Christopher is the not a really good Chardes player...so don't pick him for your team
Chris, Aunt Brit and Grandma Patti

Greyson with his cousin Maylen

Fancy pants sweater vest

No comments: