12.19.2008

Our new place






so as all of you know....we bought a house!! We are so excited, but it's been a really stressful and busy time for us. Packing, unpacking (still not done), painting, wall pappering, cleaning, and blah blah blah. We are doing a lot of things around the house to make it our own, so I wanted to post some "before" pics, so that way you can see all or hard work. Chris and I are just so stoked and really really love the house, it's small, but it's OUR's. Greyson seems to really enjoy it as well. He is just crawling all over the place.

Grandpa came over to help wall paper...wall paper is code for "Hang with Greyson"

1 comment:

Jim said...

You broke the code.

Thank you Greyson for sharing your sniffles. I'm glad I was able to take most of the germs, so yours was mild and mine kicked my ass ;)

Cool bath time routine Big Dog !!!!!