12.12.2008

back in buisness

camera is up and working and photos are uploaded, hope you are ready!!!


so my two cousins both have birthdays in October and we always go to Busch Gardens as their gift. Here are a few photos from our day.

Please keep in mind this was my first time back on a "ride", since the dreaded attack of 07 at the San Diego fair...if you were there you remember, and if you weren't....well.... frankly due to my PTSD, my therapist asked me to NEVER speak of the details again. Luckily with a little bit of pressure from Chris, the ability to scream louder than any pre-teen girl, and removing my glasses so I couldn't see how high I was, I conquered all the roller coaster at BG....





Courtney score 1.....PANIC ATTACKS 0

1 comment:

jakesmom said...

The look on your face as you flung/spun past while I stood on the sidelines still cracks me up. Not because I am heartless but because I clearly remember asking you not once, but twice...."Are you sure you want to go on that?" I have not laughed as hard since that night.