7.02.2008

boring but busy

so the last week or so has been a busy one. Nothing to exciting, just normal day to day things seem to keep us going going going. I have been watching my two cousins a few times this last week and greyson and I had a great time with them. Devon is so helpful with him, she is a great nanny in training and I know Hayden wants to do more but the computer and video games are much cooler than a 2 month old baby! HAHA.

devon and hayden


We have a bunch of birthday shout-outs we own to family members, so here we go, in no real order: Happy Birthday Grandma Gail, Aunt Steph, Cousin Jake, and Aunt Brit, also Grats to Jake for Graduating High School!!! Yeah! To think Chris and I graduated 10 years ago is a scary thought!! Time Files.

We are taking another family trip to the outer banks tomorrow for the fourth of July weekend, it's Aunt Brit's birthday so it should be fun hanging by the pool.

Greyson has his two month check-up tomorrow, so we can find out how big he is getting. I can tell you he is a big boy, my guess is about 12.5 lbs and 24.5 inches, but we will see.

We can't wait until Aunt Steph and Jake get out here only about 2 weeks!!! Yeah!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wat about hayden? his bday was july 10??