7.23.2008

Visitors Galore!!!

Greyson needs a Blackberry. I can barely keep up with his daily appointments and get togethers, he may be the busiest 13 week old baby I have met.


Greyson finally got the pleasure of meeting some family members the last few weeks. He got to meet his Aunt Laura, Cousin Katie, and Cousin Jake. It was a fun time for all. I'm pretty sure everyone got puked on or got pretty close to puking on all of them. To Greyson spit up is an action of endearment, keep that in mind the next time you hold him. Along with Cousin Jake, he got his second visit from his Aunt Steph which is always a good time! I'm glad everyone got a chance to see him, because we just love to show him off. I mean he wouldn't....he is the cutest!



Grandma Gail got her first babysitting session the other day, when we all went to see Batman (Greyson wanted to come to make notes, but I thought he was a little young for this one) and all went great. She survived, he is a handful but she is an old pro and handled the little bugger no problem! Go Grandma!



Greyson is growing like a weed. Everything goes in his mouth now and he rolled over for the first time last week!!!! I swear it seems like tomorrow he will be walking, he learns everything so fast!!

6 comments:

jakesmom said...

We had an awesome time hanging with the 'G Man'. He is growing so fast! Can't wait to see you guys again in September!

Jim said...

Hey Grey,
Dude, see you Tuesday. My turn to tame the beast. I'm sure we will have fun, and do I have some stories to tell.

Grandpa

Jim said...

I forgot. Grandma and I have duty on Saturday night as well. See Ya then....

Jim said...

I know the only reason you woke up last night was because you knew that Mom and Dad were out and you thought that Grandma and Grandpa would let you stay up and play. We had our instructions, and besides, after we all said Hello we knew that although you tried to appear wide awake, you kept yawning and fell back to sleep as soon as Grandma started rocking you. Hope you had sweet dreams.

jakesmom said...

Greyson,

I know you are one very busy little guy, however, it has been almost two weeks without a post. I miss you bunches and need to know what you have been up to.

Big Hugs!!

Jim said...

Get those little (figuratively) fingers working. We are all on pins and needles awaiting the next post.