1.03.2009

First X-mas



Greyson had a wonderful first Christmas. We spent Christmas Eve at Grandpa Jim and Grandma Gail's house. We had an awesome dinner and Greyson opened his gifts.
spoiled rotten!!


We had Christmas morning at home, Chris, Greyson, Britt, and I and we had a great time. Greyson got a million gifts, blocks,books,clothes,musical toys, a bouncing zebra and about 1000 other things, after that we headed down to the outer banks to have dinner with my side of the family and there again greyson was more than spoiled with even more gifts.




Greyson is so lucky to have so many family members that love him! This kid is never going to want for a thing. We would like to thank everyone for all the wonderful gifts, and we wish everyone could have all been together over the holidays! James and Beth did make a trip to the East Coast for X-mas which was a blast, but I will save that post for another day!! It was too much fun, that it deserves it's own post!

2 comments:

jakesmom said...

Sooo bummed I missed it! Email me the picture of him smiling on Santa's lap. That is too cute.

Jim said...

Thanks G, you are definitely worth spoiling. Your smile should be banned. I think it is the reason for the melting icecaps and global warming.

Give your dad a headbutt for me.